Salon Spa Equipment Payment Policies
- All purchases of salon & spa equipment must be prepaid. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Spa Equipment Direct, Inc. also is certified with many different lenders that can provide our customers with many different financing options. CODs are not accepted.
- Special order items, as well as Spa Equipment Direct or other items that are not in stock, will require a 50 percent deposit with the balance due prior to delivery or pick up of merchandise. Items that remain in our warehouse must be picked up or shipped within three weeks of purchase. Customers will be charged storage fees of no less than $55 per day if a salon trolley or any other items are held in our facilities.
- After special orders are in production, the customer is fully responsible for paying the balance. If the order is canceled, it will result in total forfeiture of the deposit. Custom orders of salon or day spa equipment cannot be returned unless there is a manufacturing defect with your double wax warmer or any other item.
- All returned checks will be charged an additional $35 plus all bank and services charges.
Limitations of Warranty
- Hydraulic pumps are covered by a six-month limited warranty, electronic items like a facial oxygen machine are covered by a 180-day limited warranty, and all other items such as a portable massage bed are covered by a one-year limited warranty.
- Spa Equipment Direct, Inc. shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for abuse, misuse, normal wear and tear, alteration, improper maintenance, unauthorized repair, design concepts, any chipping, fading, or peeling of laminate or any acts of nature, such as fire, water damage, freezing temperatures, etc. Please read the instructions that come with your portable steamer and other equipment.
- Spa Equipment Direct, Inc. reserves the right to replace any discontinued portable facial bed or other items with a like or similar item.
- A licensed plumber must perform all installation for plumbing and all plumbing related equipment. Failure to do so will result in the warranty being voided. Documentation must be provided to Spa Equipment Direct, Inc. for all plumbing related warranty issues.
- All transit costs for items returned to Spa Equipment Direct, Inc. or replaced by Spa Equipment Direct, Inc. is the sole responsibility of the customer. All items for repair has to be returned to Spa Equipment Direct by Customer at Customer expense, one way to be repaired, return shipments after repair will be paid by Spa Equipment Direct on all Mfg. defects. Also, all Motorized facial beds have only 180 days of warranty.
- An approved electrician must service all equipment still under warranty such as a facial multi-function unit. Failure to do so will result in the warranty being voided.
- Any reconditioned, open box and floor models are sold as-is and do not include a warranty unless otherwise noted by Spa Equipment Direct, Inc.
- For all warranty calls that need a technician to travel to the customer location, a service fee will be charged, regardless of whose fault, if, it is an mfg. fault labor and parts are free. Yet the service fee depends on the location.
Spa Equipment Exchanges, Returns & Refunds
- All returned products will incur a 25 percent restocking/reconditioning fee.
- All merchandise such as a massage bed or facial unit must be returned in its original box with original packing materials and must be packed in such a manner that it will not incur damages in return transit. Any damages to returned products are the sole responsibility of the customer and such damage claims are between the carrier and customer.
- Refunds-Credits will be given within 7 days from the original date of purchase. All credits or refunds are given in a form of an in-house credit only. Exchanges will be made within 30 days from the original purchase date.
- Custom orders CANNOT be returned for any reason whatsoever.
- All refunds issued will be less shipping charges. Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges.
- All returns must be approved by Spa Equipment Direct, Inc. before they are returned and must be accompanied by an RA# number.
Spa Equipment Direct WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY CHARGE-BACKS ON CREDIT CARDS.
BY PLACING AN ORDER WITH Spa Equipment Direct YOU ACCEPT ALL OF ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, POLICIES, WITH NO EXCEPTION.