Spa-quality high frequency facial in the palm of your hand
Do you love the high frequency facial you get at the spa and wish you could recreate it at home?
The Coopala High Frequency Machine is everything you need for a professional-grade high-frequency facial, available whenever you need it. Coopala has used the latest technology to make this unit as small as possible while still giving you 300 volts with a powerful oscillation rate of 200,000 hertz, top of the line for this sized device.
High frequency units use an electric current pumped through inert gasses (such as argon and neon) to spark your skin. The electric current safely heats up your skin tissue, promoting cell turnover, circulation, and collagen production. It is also antibacterial, killing the germs that can cause further acne down the road.
The portable high frequency machine is designed to give you the brightest, youngest skin you’ve ever had.
How do I give myself a high frequency facial?
You will want to start out with your favorite serum or lotion. The product helps with conductivity, and the high frequency facial helps your product as well!
The oscillating action of the electrical stimulation will help your product penetrate deeper than ever before. This has an added bonus of increasing the efficacy of your normal skincare routine. Simply attach the appropriate glass electrode attachment to the device, turn the machine on, and place the tip against your skin. Use a “Z” pattern motion to apply the high frequency stimulation all over your face.
People with sensitive skin, or skin made sensitive by recent damage, can use the dial to regulate the intensity of the voltage. Even a low level will help, perfect for making sure your skin is always at its healthiest.
When you’ve hit the areas you wish to treat, finish with your favorite moisturizer and marvel at how soft your skin feels.
Seven included high frequency glass electrode attachments to treat every inch of you
- Mushroom Electrode for broad treatment areas such as the cheeks and forehead. This will likely be the attachment you use the most. Our standard glass attachment for treating the broader parts of your face and head.
- Bar/Indirect Electrode useful for décolletage and high frequency massage. The bar electrode is used to deliver a high frequency massage. Spreading the voltage over a broader area with the indirect electrode means you can use the high frequency machine even on sensitive areas, like around the lymph nodes and sensitive parts of your neckline. The lighter your touch with this glass electrode, the greater the massage sensation. Relax and rejuvenate at the same time.
- Spoon Electrode for targeted sensitive areas such as dark circles/bags beneath the eyes. The pointier design of this electrode helps you get into the contours and curves of your skin, specifically under your eyes and around your nose.
- Sparker (Zapper)/Spot Electrode for precise sparking and sterilization of pimples. This electrode has the smallest surface area, made so you can pinpoint the pimples or other blemishes you aim to treat. Simply zap the pimples and say goodbye!
- Rake/Comb Electrode for use against the scalp to encourage new hair growth. The cell turnover induced by high frequency helps circulation to your scalp as well as it does for your face, clearing out dying cells and follicles and promoting new healthy hair growth.
- T-shape Electrode for targeting areas such as neck for loose skin or double chin. The gentle curve of our T-shape glass electrode will help you tighten your chin and jawline, hugging the curves of your face so no part of your face misses out on the high frequency facial.
- Body Roller Electrode for targeting areas such as upper arms, legs and back for acne pimples. Of course, acne doesn’t always limit itself to your face. The glass body roller electrode has both neon and argon gasses to help you treat acne on your back, upper arms, or anywhere else you may be afflicted. Kill acne no matter where it appears.